Find Your Place in the Shift4 Family
Who is Shift4?
Shift4 offers an innovative end-to-end payment solution that is completely unique in the payments industry.
We provide businesses with everything they need to process payments, including a secure payment platform, hundreds of third-party hardware and software integrations, mobile and contactless technologies, and more — all from a single source.
- Multiple options for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- HSA and FSA options
- The Difference Card, a company-paid reimbursement program to lower out-of-pocket costs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- RSU Program
- Even pet insurance!
Paid Time Off
- All employees (20+ hours/week) start with at least two weeks paid vacation time after 90 days
- 40 hours of paid sick time per year, with the ability to roll over up to 40 hours per year
- 16 hours of Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 24 hours of Personal Time Off
- 12 weeks of paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of paid parental leave
Our Benefit Partners
Meet Our Recruiting Team
Who we are
Global team of passionate recruiting professionals who care about you and your career growth
What we do
Work actively to move candidates through an efficient and meaningful hiring process
Why it matters
Your career matters to us and we want to connect with you! If you are interested in working with Shift4 Payments or our family of brands but don’t see a position that fits your skills available, reach out to us at [email protected].
Our Tech Stacks
- .NET Core
- Visual Studio
- SQL Serve
- Visual Basic
- Ruby on Rails
- Semantic UI
- Google Workspace
- Apache JMeter
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Suite
Shift4 believes that a rich culture of diversity and inclusion enables it to develop and fully leverage the strengths of its workforce in order to boost employee satisfaction, exceed customer expectations and meet its growth objectives.
We take corporate social responsibility seriously and strive to make a positive impact on the world around us. The Shift4 team is committed to making a difference in our local communities through volunteerism and other charitable contributions. In addition to financially supporting various causes, Shift4 offers all our full-time employees 16 hours of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) each year. This is paid time off for our employees to volunteer with any charitable organization that’s personally important to them. Learn More