Shift4 to Exhibit Innovative Payment Solutions at Retail’s BIG Show
Visit Booth #818 to Learn How Shift4 Solves Retailers’ Biggest Payments Problems
NEW YORK — Jan. 10, 2017 — (NRF Booth #818) — (PRNewswire) —
Payment gateway provider Shift4 Corporation will exhibit the company’s world-class payment processing technologies at this year’s National Retail Federation’s Annual Convention and EXPO.
Visit Shift4 at booth #818 at the Javits Center between Jan. 15-17 to learn how retailers can solve their biggest payments problems, including:
- EMV: Many retailers are still waiting for an EMV solution that works for their business. Shift4 offers U.S. EMV with more device and processor combinations than anyone else in the industry. With more than 70 integrated systems, coverage of an unparalleled number of merchant banks, and support for Quick Chip, businesses of any size can easily implement Shift4’s EMV solution into their current operations throughout the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean.
- Accept all payment types: While other payments providers may limit options for payments acceptance, Shift4’s connections and solutions run the gamut to support the growth of retailers’ payments. Shift4’s DOLLARS ON THE NET payment gateway supports all of the major processors; credit, debit, gift card and private-label credit programs; check verification services; and emerging and alternative payment methods like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, block chain and more.
- Omnicommerce and unified commerce: Omnichannel retailers have had trouble finding a truly unified software platform for their payments. Shift4 can meet these retailers’ rigorous needs, whether they’re expanding their business across a variety of touchpoints (in-store, online and mobile) with various point-of-sale solutions or looking for a unified platform. With Shift4’s payment gateway, administrators have a centralized overview of payments across their enterprise, including advanced auditing and reporting and configurable settings.
- Mobile point of sale: Most mobile point-of-sale solutions restrict businesses to a specific device, processor, branded platform, or workflow. Shift4’s award-winning VT4 provides retailers with unrivaled flexibility, including customizable branding, countless administrative options, a variety of accessory packages, and complete bank and processor neutrality.
- Bank and processor neutrality: Whereas other payments providers may bind merchants to a specific bank or processor, Shift4’s resolute independence gives retailers the freedom to negotiate for the best rates and service, use different financial institutions for specific parts of their retail business, or make a switch if needed.
- Simplified PCI Compliance: When properly implemented together, Shift4’s tokenization and point-to-point encryption solutions greatly reduce retailers’ PCI burden by keeping payment card data from entering their payment processing environment. This, along with Shift4’s suite of security solutions, make retailers’ PCI DSS audits far simpler, saving them valuable time and money every year.
Daniel Montellano, Shift4’s vice president of strategic business development, said:
“As a payments industry veteran, Shift4 continues to answer the needs of today’s merchants by providing constant innovation and solutions to today’s biggest payments problems. We look forward to helping retailers adopt comprehensive and secure payments technologies to answer their greatest needs and optimize payment processing across their entire enterprise. We also look forward to showcasing our joint solutions with our many retail industry partners this year at NRF.”
In addition to booth #818, Shift4 will be exhibiting at several partners’ booths across the show floor at Retail’s BIG Show. To learn more, visit www.shift4.com/nrf17 or call 800.265.5795.
About Shift4 Corporation
Shift4 stands alone as the last major player in the payments space to remain independent, self-funded, privately held and merchant focused. Our DOLLARS ON THE NET® payment gateway comes with all the bells and whistles: pre- and post-settlement auditing, fraud controls, support for new technologies like EMV and mobile, secure connections to nearly every major bank and processor in North America, and 350+ certified integrations to leading POS, PMS, and e-commerce platforms. Shift4 invests heavily in payment security — we invented tokenization and own nine payment-security patents. We empower our 33,000+ merchant customers with the flexibility to customize our secure payment processing solutions to fit their business. Learn more at www.shift4.com.
Jessica M. Pasko
Nadel Phelan, Inc.