Unify Your Enterprise Payments Under Shift4
Many of our customers have multiple revenue centers. Some of these are resort properties in the hospitality industry with a front desk, retail stores, restaurants, and a spa. Others are omni-channel providers with both brick-and-mortar and e-commerce sales. Still, others are universities with multiple revenue centers, including a campus store, on-campus housing, restaurants, and student services. The point of listing these examples is this: Shift4 is committed to saving our customers time and money by unifying multiple revenue centers under Shift4’s “protective roof.” We work with hundreds of brands and businesses of every type to efficiently and securely process all of their credit, debit, and gift card transactions.
Our Customer Support team was recently contacted by one customer who greatly appreciated Shift4’s point-to-point encryption solution, which they used at one revenue center on their property, because of the reduction it gave them in PCI scope. The customer outlined multiple revenue centers, both brick-and-mortar and e-commerce, which they hoped could be brought under the protection of Shift4 in order to receive the same class of security and functionality that they have been pleased with.
Our answer? Of course!
Shift4 can streamline payments for all revenue centers in your business or all businesses that you own. DOLLARS ON THE NET® can unify your payments across multiple revenue centers of all types, including revenue centers in a single business, multiple businesses, and even multiple businesses in different industries. In fact, there are numerous benefits to doing so that will save you time and money.
Benefits of Using DOLLARS ON THE NET for Multiple Revenue Centers
- True, simplified enterprise-wide accounting and auditing – both pre- and post-settlement
- A single source for transaction data for defending chargebacks
- A single point of contact with our world-class 24/7/365 Customer Support team based in Las Vegas
- Industry-leading security at no additional cost
- Integrations with over 350 POS/PMS providers
- Credit card processing for brick-and-mortar, e-commerce, and omni-channel businesses all billed at the same rate, compared with most other gateways that usually charge more for e-commerce
- Dramatically reduced PCI scope with cardholder data hosted offsite in Shift4’s secure, PCI-compliant data centers
- Our fee of only pennies per transaction is based on your total transaction volume, which means that bringing your revenue centers together into a single payment system may lower your rate and end up saving you more money
- Complete bank and processor neutrality, so you can process different revenue centers using different banks or processors and get the best possible rates
As many of you already know, Shift4’s DOLLARS ON THE NET provides gateway services to merchants of all sizes and industries for credit, debit, and gift card transactions. We currently deliver secure payment processing to leading organizations in most industries including hospitality, food and beverage, retail, auto rental, e-commerce, education, healthcare, mail order/telephone order, transportation, utilities, and more.
If you would like to learn more about how you can unify multiple revenue centers under the Shift4 roof, please feel free to leave a comment here or contact our Customer Support department at 702.597.2480 (option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.