A New DOLLARS ON THE NET®: We’ve Made the Best Even Better!
Get Ready! We’re kicking off 2014 with exciting changes to DOLLARS ON THE NET, beginning January 21st.
You already know DOLLARS ON THE NET is a powerful tool that securely interfaces with nearly every major bank and processor in North America, and provides industry-leading uptime with the ability to easily audit and report on transactions. Starting later this month when we roll out a sleek update, you’ll be able to take advantage of the numerous enhanced features – many of which were based on your valuable feedback.
One of the most exciting updates comes to our auditing capabilities. We’ve always had the most powerful auditing functions, but now they’re even better! If you haven’t been taking advantage of all the auditing features DOLLARS ON THE NET has to offer, now’s the time to give it a try.
There’s no way we could include all the greatness in just one email, but here are a couple of the highlights:
- Intuitive Auditing
- Easily spot transactions that need additional attention
- Arrange your data with one click using the new sorting buttons on each auditing page (Sort by amount, card type, etc.)
- Find the transactions you’re looking for without leaving the page you’re on
- Updated Navigation
- Streamlined, modern design
- One-click access to the most commonly used pages
- “Return-to-top” button gets you where you want to be faster
- New Homepage Options
- Keep up to date with the “What’s New?” DOLLARS ON THE NET homepage or customize your experience by starting each session with:
- Current transactions
- Current transactions in grid
- Online entry
- Admin Quick Links (for administrators only)
If you have questions about any of the changes you see, our world-class Customer Support representatives are always available 24/7 to assist you. Don’t hesitate to contact us at 702.597.2480 (option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.